Showing: 1 - 1 of 1 RESULTS
Learn Something New Guitar

Learn Something New Every Chance You Get

In the book The Unbound Soul, Richard Haight passes on advice about being a perpetual student, given to him by his Sensei (a teacher of martial arts).“In reality, there is always more to uncover and to understand. So I always try for an ever expanding 97 percent, leaving room to believe that 3 percent remains …